Hi, My name is Conor O’Neill and I help GAA athletes to get in shape and fuel their performance.
Whether you’re a top level county player, or trying to go from sub-bench to starting 15, I can help!
I’ve worked with inter-county GAA teams and top level club teams, helping them to optimise their nutrition for performance, and I’ve helped hundreds of other individuals to do the same through my online programs.
I’ve also played at a high level myself, having won an All-Ireland club medal and various provincial and county medals.
I don’t tell you this to brag. I tell you it to say that I know what it takes to make it at the top level, and I know the struggles that come along with getting in shape and optimising your performance for GAA.
Maybe these frustrations sound familiar to you:
You feel like your body composition goal is affecting performance - Trying to lose fat leads to you having no energy on the pitch and losing your muscle. Or trying to gain muscle leaves you feeling sluggish and slow, and gaining more fat than muscle.
Without a plan, you feel like you’re constantly second-guessing yourself with things like pre-match meals and supplementation and you know you are leaving performance on the table by not doing everything you can.
You’re overwhelmed by the amount of information out there on the internet, but you don’t have someone you trust, who you can go to and get concise, clear answers for you as an individual.
This is a familiar sight to one-too-many GAA Athletes that I’ve worked with.
So I asked myself, what would solve these problems, that wouldn’t cost you the £100s that you might pay to speak to a nutritionist or trainer in-person each week, but would give you even MORE value than that would, whilst allowing me to help more people up and down the country?
Hence, came The Gaelic Athelte Nutrition Coaching Program!
This is my 12-week online program, where players not only make huge progress with body composition and performance, but also get the education, and the resources needed to continue with this progress after the program is finished.
Sound good? Here’s what’s involved:
1. An individualised nutrition plan for you, including everything you need, from calorie and macronutrient breakdowns, to supplement advice, eating plans, recipes and more, based on your in-depth consultation questionnaire.
2. A check-in with me each week, through email and a tracking spreadsheet, where we track and assess your progress, help keep you on track, and get back to you with feedback and any changes to your plan for going forward.
3. Access to the private Facebook group, where each week I give a live, interactive lecture on a specific nutrition topic, where you can watch live and ask questions, or view later, educating yourself through the process.
4. Access to The Gaelic Athlete Gym Programs, which I’ll advise on, based on your goals, experience level, time of season, and how many days you have available for the gym. (Optional if you already follow a separate gym program.)
5. Access to me via email, throughout the program, as well as chances to book in a phone or Skype call if you feel like you want to go through something.
6. Access to helpful resources like the Gaelic Athlete Cookbook, my supplement guide, and my exercise database.
But more than all that, you’ll improve your performance, recovery and body composition more than ever before, and you’ll learn how to keep making progress by yourself. You’ll gain the satisfaction of knowing you’ve ticked all the boxes going into training and matches, and knowing you’ve done everything you can to be the best player you can be.
So let’s talk pricing:
I know nutritionists who charge towards £100 per hour to see them in-person (I’ve charged it myself).
I know trainers who charge £200 weekly for one-to-one sessions.
I even know online coaches who charge £250+ per month (I’ve paid it).
There’s nothing wrong with these people, but thanks to the powers on the internet, I can provide a lot of what you’d get from these sources, at a fraction fo the price, and best of all, having worked with hundreds of GAA athletes, and having learned from the best minds inside and outside of GAA, this program has the individual needs of GAA players in mind!
The price for the 12-week, online Gaelic Athlete Nutrition Coaching Program is just £210
(or 3 monthly payments of £75.)
(Euro prices calculated at today’s rate automatically by Paypal or Stripe at checkout!)
That’s it. No hidden fees, no lengthy contracts, no up-sells.
So, if you’ve been saying, “Yes, that’s me!” and “That’s what I need”, during reading this, now is the time to take action.
Once you’ve put your payment through, I’ll let you know the next steps right away!
If you’re not 100% sure, that’s cool, but have a look at the testimonials from the players I’ve previously worked with, or ask me any questions you have through my social media or email.
Can’t wait to get started!
THE PROGRAM IS CURRENTLY OPEN, WITH ONLY 15 SPOTS AVAILABLE, SO IF YOU WANT TO GET ON THE PROGRAM, HIT THE RELEVANT BUTTON BELOW, AND WE’LL GET STUCK IN!
P.S. If you’ve just scrolled to the end of the page to find out what’s going on, here’s a summary: The Program will help you get in shape and fuel your performance for GAA, via an individual nutrition program and gym program, weekly online check-ins with me, a private facebook group with weekly live lectures, and access resources like the Gaelic Athlete Cookbook and my exercise database. Click one of the buttons below to choose your payment option!